£250 ?

wiltypv6000

lmao sorry pal 20" idealy stock or mod, were would be the best places part from ebay and pinkbike guys ?

Stock doesn't mean whether it is as it was new but refers to the wheel size, a stock being 26".

And mod is 20". So I assume it's a mod your after in which case I think that something along the lines of an Onza Pro would suit you.

ahh i got you mod it is then i thorught that ment modified 20" lol ah nah defo a mod m8 :) ha i would like to ask questions on bikes on the for sale but i have to get validations or some sort to post, post on here first :(

Hey, as You are new to the forum i will Chuck a validation vote you way if you make a good punctuation and helpful post.

Also No slang E,g. M8,soz,iyt. and Many more

Good Luck On getting a mod two.

Your best bet is definitely a second hand bike, as you can pick up a relatively decent bike for £250 (you may then have to pay for postage). If you are a begginer, or still learning then i would suggest a mod, as they are much easier to learn on and being smaller, sometimes easier to handle, depending on your age. For £250 as a begginer, i would be looking at an Onzo T-Pro or something like that, you dont need anything too high-tech, just something fairly lightweight and generally well built, as i guess your not going to trash it around too much :P