What Should I Get Next?

wiltypv6000

Hey ive just started trials riding, just learning the basics rly and i am currentley riding a onza t bird but is a bit boring now so has any body got any ideas what would be a good upgrade would be to get next i would like to stay on a 20" thoe? Cheers guys :)

Heyy mate anything along the lines of Onza T pro, blade, comp, depending on your buget realy.

first im going to appologise, im not tryin to take over your thread mate i just wanted to ask a quick qestion.

would it be worth upgrading parts on the bike rather than getting a complete new set up, especially as you know your bike and the way it moves/handles...

just wanted opinions really as im learning on the same bike, and i just wanted to know whether (when the time comes for me) i should save enough budget for a new bike or simply upgrade the parts?!?!

Edited by HOLES

first im going to appologise, im not tryin to take over your thread mate i just wanted to ask a quick qestion.

would it be worth upgrading parts on the bike rather than getting a complete new set up, especially as you know your bike and the way it moves/handles...

just wanted opinions really as im learning on the same bike, and i just wanted to know whether (when the time comes for me) i should save enough budget for a new bike or simply upgrade the parts?!?!

A new bike won't take too long to get used to. But everyone's different. Even changing the height of the bars can make it feel completely different.

that onza is a smart bike woul;d like somethink on the lines like an adament i think or zoo has any body got an adament a3 or knows if there are any good ? changing parts would be a gd idea but some of the things i would like cost a fair bit so if i can get a second hand one it probs would be easyer but gd idea cheers m8 :)