Quick Question

TrialsMan Dan

Im running a hs33 brake on my bike with the evo 2 adaptor kit, the bolt on the drive side with the QR has buggered and i cant get the QR tight enough so the mount moves slighlty after i pull on the brake for a lurch. Is it okay just to run a normal bolt on there like on the non-driveside? This should keep the mount secure in theory. Any help appreciated :)

Dan

Yeah that'd be fine, it'll just be like running some standard clamps that way!

cool, but i dont know where im going to find a bolt the same as on the non-driveside, checked tarty, may ask at my LBS :)

I know this doesnt answer your question but if you're lucky enough to have vee mounts then use them :)

got the maggie put on the bike when i got it (Y)

I might have some in my tool box, if not I've definitely got an old set of clamps at my dads so I can get one out of them you can have as I'll never need them?

Will have a look in a minute an post on here!

EDIT: Just realised that I'm using the ones that came with my EVO2 kit for my +20 disc brake adaptor on my mod though like I said I should still have a spare knocking about from my old EVO1 clamps so will try and dig them out!!

Edited by isitafox