Best Hardtail Bike

trials owns

hi there,

my brother is looking into getting a hardtail bike so we can go for bike rides around the country lanes,

so basically what is the best hardtail bike for 400 or under brand new? its must be decent spec, reliable and a bonus if there was hydrualic brake.

cheers

Edited by trials owns

I had http://www.jejamescycles.co.uk/barracuda-colt-arctic-white-mountain-bike-id52706.html which did me really well + you'd have a lot of spare cash for upgrading the forks which were a bit naff however they did me fine doing various tracks around the peak district, I wouldn't have upgraded but I got offered a very nice bike incredibly cheaply (Y)

(Y) i was looking at a new trials bike like that, will they post? i tryed looking for there website but couldnt find it. either way the thread was about trails :giggle: sorry for confusion.

I suspect they will considering that Edwardes, mainly specialize in road bikes, mountain bikes, and bmx's, and the Yaabaa steed was on special order which the customer decided he didn't want so yeah, Edwardes have been trying to shift it for about a year now. As i know the guys there, i can try a haggle the price down a bit further. ill find out tomorrow. As for a Hardtail steed, i would have suggested Winstanleys bikes, but ive heard some stories about them recently messing people about.

Edited by Rusevelt

really i thought it was hard trials i no absolutely nothing in this region, well basically after a rigid frame with front suspension with gears something along those lines doesnt have to be to specific.

yeah just googled it its a hard tail im after :$ now i know what monkeyseemoneydo was after i thought he was pissing around :giggle: .

Edited by trials owns