Biketrial Parents

ellingtj

Just interested to see who else on the forum has also taken the plunge into parent hood or is about to?

I have a 3 month old daughter called Sophie. Things were hard at first but absolutely no regrets, she's great. Now where do I get a mini monty from...

Anyone else...

2 ½yr old who is currently buzzing around on a trainer bike while I figure out what bike to get him next and another due on 1st November.

Frank loves coming out with me on his bike, getting him trained up on hopping up and riding off big kerbs and stuff!

I'm sure years ago Monty did a 12" wheeled bike. Just had a look they have a 14" but no pedals (still a trainer then). I'll get the little one a training bike but I'm not sure if girls are particularly interested in bikes at a young age (I loved my first 12" wheeled bike - a Raleigh Rocket - when I was 4).

I've got a 4 year old son, I've got him a football and a go-kart.

I'm hoping he will be either a professional thug footballer or an F1 driver?

I don't mind which, just so long as he earns a shed load of money and buys his old man a Lamborghini :D

And given the amount of vomit coming out of my wife at the moment I'd say there's more trouble on the way !