Read the guidelines -20 Inch Czah Trials Cycle (New) For Sale

Bullwinkle

Hi new to this site, my son has a 20 inch brand new Czah in the roof of my garage.

He bought a brand new white frame, new wheels ,new bottom bracket (isis) new forks and handlebars. new tyres grips ect these are all fancy and expensive parts.

Many more which i can not remember.

the rest i have cobbled together to make the bike complete.

WHATS IT WORTH?

THE BIKE HAS NEVER BEEN RIDDEN and needs a little finishing off.

I dont know how to post pics to this site but if you pm me i can cope with that.

Hi, sorry but you can't sell on here until you've been validated. Regarding the bike (which should be a Czar rather than a Czah), you'd have to give us an idea of what parts are on the bike and/or some pics of it to get an idea of its worth but as a ballpark you'd probably be looking at between £300 and £500 depending on spec.

Anyway, expect this topic to be closed in the near future.

Hi new to this site, my son has a 20 inch brand new Czah in the roof of my garage.

He bought a brand new white frame, new wheels ,new bottom bracket (isis) new forks and handlebars. new tyres grips ect these are all fancy and expensive parts.

Many more which i can not remember.

the rest i have cobbled together to make the bike complete.

WHATS IT WORTH?

THE BIKE HAS NEVER BEEN RIDDEN and needs a little finishing off.

I dont know how to post pics to this site but if you pm me i can cope with that.

Hi, sorry but you can't sell on here until you've been validated. Regarding the bike (which should be a Czar rather than a Czah), you'd have to give us an idea of what parts are on the bike and/or some pics of it to get an idea of its worth but as a ballpark you'd probably be looking at between £300 and £500 depending on spec.

Anyway, expect this topic to be closed in the near future.

:)