Quick Photoshop Please?

Mr Plod

Gents,

Could someone do me a favour and do a quick photoshop for me? I'm going to make a few changes to my guitar and want to see what it looks like before I go ahead and do it...

jazzmasterplan.jpg

That's the image I want photoshopped if possible?

jazzmasterplan2.jpg

And the parts I've circled are the parts I want photoshopped to black if possible? I also want all the little screws in the pickguard photoshopped black, again if that's possible?

Anyhelp much appreciated.

Ta

A black bridge, end plate and tuning pegs would completely ruin a jazz master. The screws might look ok but think of when the Jazz was created - what it was aiming to achieve through its design etc. Turning all the beautiful chrome black will be like destroying it.

I can see what you're saying and fear not, all the original parts that came with the guitar are being boxed away so I can swap it back to standard whenever I want.

This is how she sits at the moment....

jazzmastertelecaster.jpg

I'm a bit bored of the white pickguard and so on and so I've ordered up a Brushed aluminium pickguard and I'm looking to go for a Red, black and silver theme like you can see in the pictures...

That's the thing with jazz masters there's a lot of pick guard. I've always preferred the jag. Also I can't stand candy apple red, I think it's a horrible colour to put a white pick guard with. I used to have a candy apple red jag and thought the colour was awful (when I ordered it I got it mixed up with fiesta red). Now I have a vintage white jag with tortoise shell pick guard which is gorgeous!

Good luck with the changes!