Inspired Roadtrip - Ali C And Stan

Mark W

The worrying thing about that video, is that, even if they had of been doing all that with brakes...that vid would of been awesome...

The fact that they do it brakekess is even more disturbing!!

Nice choice of song there to andrew t ( :P hehe im sure the older farts on here will get that )

Good god that was impressive. Really really good watch, edit was brill too! I NEED to know who laughed at 6.38. I want it! :lol:

Joel (Y)

The worrying thing about that video, is that, even if they had of been doing all that with brakes...that vid would of been awesome...

The fact that they do it brakekess is even more disturbing!!

Nice choice of song there to andrew t ( :P hehe im sure the older farts on here will get that )

Haha, yeah, Anal told me about that this morning. I'm well not into videos using other people's songs, so it definitely wasn't intentional. Which Andy T vid was it? Anal couldn't remember...

Haha, yeah, Anal told me about that this morning. I'm well not into videos using other people's songs, so it definitely wasn't intentional. Which Andy T vid was it? Anal couldn't remember...

Ah man, beats me!! No idea, but yer, still an uber awesome song!! If it was shit riders, then it would suck..but the song fits and ali and stan are good enough to have whatever the f**k song they want :P