What Axle Is This?

matt.price

:S

The axle broke, so I presume you have the hub that it came from... so it's a (insert what hub it is) axle.

?

Also it looks like you measured it from the edge of the ruler, rather than where the ruler reads 0, so I think it's 150mm.

Edited by Revolver

:S

The axle broke, so I presume you have the hub that it came from... so it's a (insert what hub it is) axle.

?

its an onza . but i dont know what model it is.

i ordered one from tarty ( 06 t-master ) but its much shorter...

My link

which one of these ?

the new one i got now is 06 and its too short.

Interesting that it's 150mm long. Even on a stock, that's too wide really. It depends on whether it's quick release or funbolt or what though.

What bike is it? Did you buy it complete, is the wheel standard?

its 145mm i think.

bike is onza limey 2 ( stock ) . bought it second hand custom. the wheel might of been custom . it was onza rim and onza hub. its just a bolt.

You measured it wrong, look at the picture, you started measuring from the blank bit of the ruler.

Take a picture of the hub, email Onza about it.

It might be time to buy a new hub, you can get a better one. Look in the for sale for hope pro II wheels.

ok. cheers for your help man (Y)

dont really wanna splash the cash on a new hub because ive just spent a fair bob a few days ago.

the hubs fine . just the axle snapped :(

The Onza T- Master hub is a mod hub so will be for 116mm spacing. That's a stock hub so needs a 135mm axle. Note that the measurement is the internal distance across faces of the dropout. That should pretty much match up to the polished looking bits which start at ~6mm from the ends of the axle (and will sit in the dropout itself).

Your best bet is to contact either Onza or Tarty and find out if they have anything to suit. Next option would be to get a new one turned up.

The Onza T- Master hub is a mod hub so will be for 116mm spacing. That's a stock hub so needs a 135mm axle. Note that the measurement is the internal distance across faces of the dropout. That should pretty much match up to the polished looking bits which start at ~6mm from the ends of the axle (and will sit in the dropout itself).

Your best bet is to contact either Onza or Tarty and find out if they have anything to suit. Next option would be to get a new one turned up.

you reckon this might fit ? Trialtech sport rear axle 135mm

you reckon this might fit ? Trialtech sport rear axle 135mm

Possibly but possibly not! Give tarty a ring tomorrow and see if they can measure up a Trialtech one. The main dimension (assuming the hubs use the same size bearings) you need to check is the 90mm one between the shoulders which the inner races sit against. If that's the same chances are you could be on to a winner.

Possibly but possibly not! Give tarty a ring tomorrow and see if they can measure up a Trialtech one. The main dimension (assuming the hubs use the same size bearings) you need to check is the 90mm one between the shoulders which the inner races sit against. If that's the same chances are you could be on to a winner.

will do.

thanks man for ally our help and revolver (Y)