Stan Shaw's Inspired

Mark W

Stan decided to go down the win path and opted for some Halfords Satin Black, an Inspired 23t bash and a Trialtech 23t sprocket. I heartily approve. Photos of Stan's bike as it was earlier on today, just before filming a bunch of clips at Liverpool...

ins1.jpg

ins2.jpg

ins3.jpg

ins4g.jpg

ins5h.jpg

ins6.jpg

If any other bike company happen to make a 24" frame that's anywhere close to being as good as an Inspired then I'm sure more people will start buying other frames, but at the moment no-one does so an Inspired is usually a safe bet. Stan's also been riding that frame for about 4 months or so now so it's not a case of him just getting one...

If any other bike company happen to make a 24" frame that's anywhere close to being as good as an Inspired then I'm sure more people will start buying other frames, but at the moment no-one does so an Inspired is usually a safe bet. Stan's also been riding that frame for about 4 months or so now so it's not a case of him just getting one...

Sorry forgot to mention i have never had a go of an inspired so i cannot judge how nice they are too ride.

Other thing why ruin a bike by taking the brakes off? I know brakeless is fun but just keep the brake on and not touch it? Sorry if this is stupid, im retarded lol ( not really obvioisly).

And yeah i know stan has been using the bike before, what tarty staff dont have inspireds? :P

Edited by modifiedridah2k9

50% do, 50% don't.

Being brakeless and having brakes but not using them are 2 totally different things.

Speaking personally, I've been riding/involved in trials for almost as long as you've been alive, and it's something fun and different to try. After a while, just trying to do things a little higher/further/longer gets pretty boring, whereas there's so much more you can do brakeless to make things interesting. You learn new things all the time, it's so good!

Sorry forgot to mention i have never had a go of an inspired so i cannot judge how nice they are too ride.

Other thing why ruin a bike by taking the brakes off? I know brakeless is fun but just keep the brake on and not touch it? Sorry if this is stupid, im retarded lol ( not really obvioisly).

And yeah i know stan has been using the bike before, what tarty staff dont have inspireds? :P

Kieran thats the whole point in brakeless having no brakes (Y)

50% do, 50% don't.

Being brakeless and having brakes but not using them are 2 totally different things.

Speaking personally, I've been riding/involved in trials for almost as long as you've been alive, and it's something fun and different to try. After a while, just trying to do things a little higher/further/longer gets pretty boring, whereas there's so much more you can do brakeless to make things interesting. You learn new things all the time, it's so good!

I just do it with my brakes on but both full hands on the grips not touching the levers at all.... And admitidly its really good fun, i tried it for a wee while until i fell :D but i think i did pretty well :)

After a while, just trying to do things a little higher/further/longer gets pretty boring, whereas there's so much more you can do brakeless to make things interesting. You learn new things all the time, it's so good!

Kind of the same as skateboarders skating switch. It seems pointless to a lot of people, but is VERY rewarding?