Reading/london Short

aener

I took the camera down to make a video of the weekend and everyone there, but got dead involved with the riding on Saturday, and on the Sunday was knackered from the Saturday :lol:

Due to this, not much got filmed - but here's a few clips of what turned out to be just me and Ben.

Finally, sorry for the super slow-motion rolling-gap in the middle. I was trying to make up time so that the two places would have sections that seperated and fit with the music :P

Forbidden link, but who the f**k are YOU to know about deinterlacing?

I know it needed doing, but truth be told I couldn't be arsed to look in to it and find out how to do it - but you?!

You always used to have a go at me for not being solely in to mechanical things :P What happened?

Cheers mate:), can i ask what the Tensile is like compared to the Echo SL? Sound and reliabilty wise.

Never had an SL, or ridden one, so don't know about sound.

Had the Tensile about 4-5 months now, and it's skipped once when I absolutely stomped it, with no preload what so ever. In my experience - very reliable.

Never had an SL, or ridden one, so don't know about sound.

Had the Tensile about 4-5 months now, and it's skipped once when I absolutely stomped it, with no preload what so ever. In my experience - very reliable.

Ah okay mate fair enough,

and i see, sounds decent, also sounds good in the vid haha.

good stuff guys, finally hitting that watergap in london as well! i miss riding with you guys :(!!

oh and ben, stop rolling up stuff and start bashing again, i didnt hear your rim on concrete once! hope your not eating carbs again! LPTTTT brap brap

good stuff guys, finally hitting that watergap in london as well! i miss riding with you guys :(!!

oh and ben, stop rolling up stuff and start bashing again, i didnt hear your rim on concrete once! hope your not eating carbs again! LPTTTT brap brap

He's still bashing away - just didn't film any. If you'd've heard the landing at the St. Pauls dropgap, you'd've been PROUD :P

aener is cool in my books :)

EDIT: Does that onza comp frame flex much, especially when doing gap to fronts? Looks solid on video...

Comp is solid as you like. Sometimes a BIT flexy seatstays, but no more than any otther frame. Rest of it is great. Quite short thoiugh - needs a big stem, and I'm only 5'9"