The Disagreement Thread

TROYston

Well seeming everyone hates me   :giggle:. I thought i might as well create this, rather than clogging up the forum. Should create some laughs also for other users.

Right first off B0LT0N:

You either have a- memory loss or b- a blatant lier, You say you don't have my msn, ok so if i was to say show me the message on t-f saying where you live, your number and name and then i will (be confused) happily back down, as you are saying that i didn't speak to you on msn about this helmet, which i said you could have. But never sent out for reasons  in which i have already mentioned. Your trying to get me banned because i 'ignored you' through private messages. Well like Ive already said ninja manatee sent me a message regarding his sig and something i wrote. I have only read this about 1-2 weeks ago, I am not being notified of new message. I would happily say your more annoying than Modifiedridah2k9  Due to your blatant lying 

Secondly Modifiedridah2k9

By keeping asking people to report me isn't really going to do you anything good. Mods have already said don't feed the trolls But wait i haven't put anything on the site since i decided to argue with you. If you don't believe me there has been messages sent about some tires and a 74 kingz tensioner. But i don't really see why you thought i had been banned? That was my first warning.

Dirt Jumper Jake or who ever you are:

Where do you come into all this?

Hannah:

I think you are a right hypocrite. IMO. You were also digging at 2k9 and then you changed your mind and started indirectly digging at me? 

Sly.

Obviously you are going to get people saying stuff joining sides and whatnot, but i think this thread would be good, not just for me, and the fact arguing is fun. 

Oh and i have stuck to the rules I believe?

Edited by TROYston

digging yourself into a deeper hole.

Personally i havent seen this whole you bullying a 12 year old thing, so will not comment on it.

However, you appear to of pissed off a fair few people lately.

I currently think your a complete tit, and will continue to think of you as a complete tit till the end of time, because of your sh*tty attitude in this topic airgun topic

so if your like that in other topics, I can see why plenty of people will think your a total willy.

Edited by Fish-Finger-er

digging yourself into a deeper hole.

Personally i havent seen this whole you bullying a 12 year old thing, so will not comment on it.

However, you appear to of pissed off a fair few people lately.

I currently think your a complete tit, and will continue to think of you as a complete tit till the end of time, because of your sh*tty attitude in this topic airgun topic

so if your like that in other topics, I can see why plenty of people will think your a total willy.

I thought you may bring that up

Valid.

Up to you.

I forgot about that actually, drunken times. dry.gif

I think arguments should stick to people who actually have an arguments to may, not just an opinion?

Edited by TROYston

I'm not joining any sides, but a kind of dispute forum which isn't specified towards scams and gone-sour sales could work - provided utilised properly, as it would save users who want to skip the crap in threads which have been spammed to death by people arguing, and allow them to read it without all the insults.

Bad things:

- Does add fuel to the fire by it's very nature, so arguments would get out of hand a lot quicker.

- Is extremely possible that it would just end up a pool of hatred, with nothing getting solved, and other members coming in to defend individuals who are having disputes posted against them.

- Would be hard to properly implement as you'd have to post a link or something in the forum in which you started arguing, and then argue in here.

I f**king love licking windows.

(I thought I'd contribute to the thread)

But yeah, it's not a case of bullying the 12year old (I cant be bothered to find his full member name) but he just fuels the fire to be honest. I know it sounds childish of me, but he's just doing it for attention now. Thinking that people are going to get really sypathetic for him. He's 12 and people shouldn't pick on him. But sometimes he really does need just to sit back and shut the f**k up. Like I do, 99% of the time. :lol:

[/End of Rant]

Edited by Borat