Five Simple Questions,

modifiedridah2k9

Hey Trials People.

I have a five questions that have puzzeled me on my 9 months on the forum. I'm hoping i can be helped out a little bit.

Num.1)

What is deng? I have seen people saying things about deng frames and im not quite sure on what it is.

Num.2)

How do i use the multiquote system? When i press the multiquote button, it just goes white and i dont know what to do.

Num.3)

How do i put pictures on a topic, without people having to click on a link, in other words, how do i make the pictures appear on the topic itself?

Num.4)

How long do you have to be on TF to become a senior member, i have seen people on since 2004 that are senior, but then "MadManMike" has been on since 2002 and still not senior member?

Num.5)

When will the wiki be coming back to the site, or is the wiki coming back to this site?

All help is appreciated. Cheers Everyone.

Edited by modifiedridah2k9

Hey Trials People.

I have a five questions that have puzzeled me on my 9 months on the forum. I'm hoping i can be helped out a little bit.

Num.1)

What is deng? I have seen people saying things about deng frames and im not quite sure on what it is.

Num.2)

How do i use the multiquote system? When i press the multiquote button, it just goes white and i dont know what to do.

Num.3)

How do i put pictures on a topic, without people having to click on a link, in other words, how do i make the pictures appear on the topic itself?

Num.4)

How long do you have to be on TF to become a senior member, i have seen people on since 2004 that are senior, but then "MadManMike" has been on since 2002 and still not senior member?

Num.5)

When will the wiki be coming back to the site, or is the wiki coming back to this site?

All help is appreciated. Cheers Everyone.

1. Deng is the guy behind the Echo, GU, Zoo (etc) brands, so anything made by these companies as opposed to Koxx/Monty/... is often referred ot as "Deng"

If it's available anodized in 14 colours, it'll be Deng!

2. Click "Multiquote" on as many posts as you wish to quote, then hit the "Add Reply" button. All selected posts will be quoted in the reply box for you

3. Instead of using [url] tags, use [img] tags (or click the small picture icon next to the link icon on the reply screen

4. It's not done by time. There's a thread in SMC where people can be nominated, if everyone agrees and the Admin are cool with it then it'll happen, though it can take a while to go through...

5. No idea I'm afraid :P

I did this but it said "image extension is not allowed on this board". Why did it say this, i uploaded it from imageshack??

It has to be from your file pictures for eg [ my computer, my documents, my pictures choose picture there] so you go on the attachments at the bottem of the post box and click on the 'choose file' once you've chosen your file [from your pictures/documents/whatever] and clicked on it next to the 'choose file' button there should be the name of the file, if that is there, click 'attach this file' then post away ;)

It has to be from your file pictures for eg [ my computer, my documents, my pictures choose picture there] so you go on the attachments at the bottem of the post box and click on the 'choose file' once you've chosen your file [from your pictures/documents/whatever] and clicked on it next to the 'choose file' button there should be the name of the file, if that is there, click 'attach this file' then post away ;)

Not if the image has been uploaded to imageshack. In that case you have to use the right link that imageshack provides. I tend to use the 'Direct Link' one.

No, that is owned by Yao Zhi.

He used to ride for Deng on the ZOO! brand but then went on to create the Zhi brand.

The old Python and Zhi's look almost identical.

Ahh that'll be why I got confused then.

Thanks for that, much appreciated.

Alex.

I did this but it said "image extension is not allowed on this board". Why did it say this, i uploaded it from imageshack??

Right click, then select copy image URL?

That's how I got mine to work.

Alex.

That's because there's no .jpg or .png or whichever you've used, and it's getting confused. Make sure the image url ends in .jpg and it should work.