Got A Slight Problem.

Little Yoshi

Change your bash to a thinner one?

Sounds a bit weird as that is a long bb.

Is there a spacer behind the bash?

Eno's are crap anyway get an sl loads thinner.

Pics would definatelt be helpfull here.

Will try and get some up.

And theres no spacers. Never had this problem with my last eno though which is confusing me.

I wouldn't say eno's are crap. I run a 128mm trialtech bb with tr bashring and try-all cranks and an eno. I have about 1-2 mm gap between my eno and my bb. I can easily tighten up the crank bolts more but that would create the same problem as you, so I've only tighten my cranks as close as possible without anything rubbing. You could always use one or two of them small rings that comes on some BBs to keep the freewheel away from the bb but still able to tighten up the crank bolts.

I wouldn't say eno's are crap. I run a 128mm trialtech bb with tr bashring and try-all cranks and an eno. I have about 1-2 mm gap between my eno and my bb. I can easily tighten up the crank bolts more but that would create the same problem as you, so I've only tighten my cranks as close as possible without anything rubbing. You could always use one or two of them small rings that comes on some BBs to keep the freewheel away from the bb but still able to tighten up the crank bolts.

Would that not just take up more space on the very little i have on the bb?

That won't necessarily work, especially if it's square taper, it will just make it round the crank out inside quicker.

It definitely won't work as the freewheel is catching on the BB cup and not the frame. It won't have any effect on where the cranks sits on the axle though! :S

If it was an ISIS set up, then you could put a spacer on the axle between the crank and BB. This would work but then your point would be valid, the crank would be more likely to round off.

Another vote for getting rid of the huge bash and putting a slim one on!