Adam Morewood - French Trip

Robin M S/c

being a southerner hadn't really heard of Adam, met him and his parents at the campsite near Buthiers, was amazed at the technique and control. Will now be keeping an eye out for his progress. :)

Sorry robin, just read you sig. Was good to meet you guys, did you go to either of the locations i gave you? Take Care

Edited by Mowgli

being a southerner hadn't really heard of Adam, met him and his parents at the campsite near Buthiers, was amazed at the technique and control. Will now be keeping an eye out for his progress. :)

Sorry robin, just read you sig. Was good to meet you guys, did you go to either of the locations i gave you? Take Care

Didn't have chance, but may do on the next trip.

Got a few days spare as we travel from WBC in Spain to round 2 in Italy.

Hope to bump into you again in the european sunshine!

Edited by Robin M S/c

I love this kid, he is so talented! jus hope his dad doesent spoil it for him x

Not sure what you mean by that. Adam gets to choose whether he rides or not and where we go.

During the event I just make sure he gets all the help and encouragement he needs.

If he doesn't want to ride I don't push him

Our family has been in trials for generations and I've seen pushy parents and arguments.

Adam just needs some help with confidence when doing hard stuff. Capable but sometimes scared.

Main thing is he loves it.

Not sure what you mean by that. Adam gets to choose whether he rides or not and where we go.

During the event I just make sure he gets all the help and encouragement he needs.

If he doesn't want to ride I don't push him

Our family has been in trials for generations and I've seen pushy parents and arguments.

Adam just needs some help with confidence when doing hard stuff. Capable but sometimes scared.

Main thing is he loves it.

good man, he is ace for his age.