Limey 4 20"

Joe@Onza

IT LOOKS TOO ROCKMANY TO BE A ONZA.

what happend to being different joe? addingham you was all like you wanted to get outa the limey 320 stage and get a new onza look.... Thats a good idea but this just fits in with the crowd. If its over priced along side the fan's and what not and is in grave danger of being weak due to the stupidly light frame what insentive (other than all the spoilt kid's who'll just get daddy to buy them one) do you expect people to go by?

fair play it looks good but mainly because its a new colour to trials, as a previos onza rider I can say you do pretty well with your geo's and your bikes ride the sex however 26" wise it just come's across as the echo control, really light nice geo but they dont last anywhere near enough for the money (if you ride it properly).

what dose this frame have over any of the other frames too be a key selling point joe? as up untill now ive seen a picture of a bike that looks nice and id like to try it out but if i was after one i wouldent choose it over its rival's.

IT LOOKS TOO ROCKMANY TO BE A ONZA.

what happend to being different joe? addingham you was all like you wanted to get outa the limey 320 stage and get a new onza look.... Thats a good idea but this just fits in with the crowd. If its over priced along side the fan's and what not and is in grave danger of being weak due to the stupidly light frame what insentive (other than all the spoilt kid's who'll just get daddy to buy them one) do you expect people to go by?

fair play it looks good but mainly because its a new colour to trials, as a previos onza rider I can say you do pretty well with your geo's and your bikes ride the sex however 26" wise it just come's across as the echo control, really light nice geo but they dont last anywhere near enough for the money (if you ride it properly).

what dose this frame have over any of the other frames too be a key selling point joe? as up untill now ive seen a picture of a bike that looks nice and id like to try it out but if i was after one i wouldent choose it over its rival's.

The comment you are quoting me on is the CLS frame and the limey 4 26", Why I wanted to change the down tube from the Swoopy hydro one. Joe has been asking for a super light frame for an age now and sadly light frames are simple and there is not much you can do to make them look different to other light weight frames on the market. Tubes have to be simple and the CNC has to be very minimal.

I suppose the selling points would be the would retail for between £400-£450, It has an integrated headset , the first full U6 tubed frame we have ever done (not just really thin alloy) Our CNC reverse chain tensionors and a similar but unique geo. This is not us saying "look what we have dreamed up for this years frame" its one of about 5 frames going to be released this year and it fills a gap in our range of pro series frames. A super light comp style frame.

We do not pick a weight and go lets make a frame weigh that much, We design a frame and then see the weight. If it comes to be that light then we will test it to make sure the end user does not get the short end of the stick. How many times have we shown prototypes and then its been months until release? This is due to testing.

Joe's comments so far is that its even stiffer then the Limey 3 and as you already know 300g lighter.

Its been tested by Joe since March and still going strong so confidence is still high with the strength.

The comment you are quoting me on is the CLS frame and the limey 4 26", Why I wanted to change the down tube from the Swoopy hydro one. Joe has been asking for a super light frame for an age now and sadly light frames are simple and there is not much you can do to make them look different to other light weight frames on the market. Tubes have to be simple and the CNC has to be very minimal.

I suppose the selling points would be the would retail for between £400-£450, It has an integrated headset , the first full U6 tubed frame we have ever done (not just really thin alloy) Our CNC reverse chain tensionors and a similar but unique geo. This is not us saying "look what we have dreamed up for this years frame" its one of about 5 frames going to be released this year and it fills a gap in our range of pro series frames. A super light comp style frame.

We do not pick a weight and go lets make a frame weigh that much, We design a frame and then see the weight. If it comes to be that light then we will test it to make sure the end user does not get the short end of the stick. How many times have we shown prototypes and then its been months until release? This is due to testing.

Joe's comments so far is that its even stiffer then the Limey 3 and as you already know 300g lighter.

Its been tested by Joe since March and still going strong so confidence is still high with the strength.

Good business decision.

995 and +90?! Christ!

Looks lovely - but DD is not for me. Bend rear rotors too often.

Exactly what i thought.

I hate the colour though. I'd like to have a go on it to see what its like. But would never have the balls to buy something like that it's tooo different.

Edited by mods

I want overly being picks and anti onza, however I feel you cant just post a geo,weight and picture of a frame as a teaser it just dosent do it for me, I was reading a comment in the trials and motocross mag about a beta evo bike coming out soon, They tell you about all the prosedure the bikes gone threw, where they have made benifiting changes, where its updated on the older models and the KEY selling points, I feel a picture of a purple frame wouldent sell a bike too me, having read your latest post I do strongly feel people and ready this post now and have confidence when buying rather than seeing a picture and going out and getting one.

I wasn't being overly picky and anti Onza, however I feel you can't just post a geo, weight and picture of a frame as a teaser it just doesn't do it for me. I was reading a comment in the trials and motocross mag about a Beta Evo bike coming out soon. They tell you about all the procedure the bike's gone through, where they have made benefiting changes, where it's updated on the older models and the KEY selling points. I feel a picture of a purple frame wouldn't sell a bike to me.

Having read your latest post I do strongly feel people and ready this post now and have confidence when buying rather than seeing a picture and going out and getting one.

Spelling Bee has been unable to comprehend the underlying implication trying to be conveyed within this final section of prose.

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Spelling Bee has been unable to comprehend the underlying implication trying to be conveyed within this final section of prose.

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

God bless the Spelling Bee, I couldn't understand a word of that bit either.

Joe, willl you be changing the downtube on the Limey 4 26" for to something different? I can see the fickle forum picking up on the fact its the same as found on another bike (Its one of the first things i noticed)? Also i would ovalise the chainstays to increase the stiffness and dent resistance. The graphics (logo) looked subtle and neat.

The 20" could go light from what Joe was saying and from what i could see, lose the bash guard mounts; as they're pointless due to the BB being so high and the CNC seatstay braces could be made neater, Will be silly light if you do.

Regards to people worrying about the extreme geo reach wise it feels pretty normal, certainly not cramped. The high bottom bracket is strangely stable but gives you so much clearance when static hooking and wedging obstacles; I know Joe says he managed to clear a section at Rippol that only a few others madde due to the extra clearance he got. When I've ridden with him I haven't noticed the geo hampering his gaps, sidehops or bunnyhops; in fact I would say he's improved.

Regards to people worrying about the extreme geo reach wise it feels pretty normal, certainly not cramped. The high bottom bracket is strangely stable but gives you so much clearance when static hooking and wedging obstacles; I know Joe says he managed to clear a section at Rippol that only a few others madde due to the extra clearance he got. When I've ridden with him I haven't noticed the geo hampering his gaps, sidehops or bunnyhops; in fact I would say he's improved.

Just to put it out there - I wasn't making that comment in a negative sense - just surprise.

Wasn't meaning to say "it won't work", just - "crikey, that's different."

God bless the Spelling Bee, I couldn't understand a word of that bit either.

Joe, willl you be changing the downtube on the Limey 4 26" for to something different? I can see the fickle forum picking up on the fact its the same as found on another bike (Its one of the first things i noticed)? Also i would ovalise the chainstays to increase the stiffness and dent resistance. The graphics (logo) looked subtle and neat.

The 20" could go light from what Joe was saying and from what i could see, lose the bash guard mounts; as they're pointless due to the BB being so high and the CNC seatstay braces could be made neater, Will be silly light if you do.

This

• 1 month later...