New Xbox 360 Is Out

TROYston

Looks quite nice see no need to change though.

Also on xbox related talk here does any one have a data transfere kit as my xbox died a while ago so i bought an elite and im currently using my old small hard drive. Would we be able to arange a post out use and il post back system?

thanking you.

you are aware if you do the new dash update, you can use any usb stick, as a memory card, my unofficial hd corrupted, so after a chat with the lad in gamestation, i went home, did the system update,copied all me saved games to usb stick, formatted my hard drive, and then transferred them back to the hard drive. if you do the same, but swap from small to large hard drive, before transferring back, its happy days. if you dont have a usb stick, my local gamestation where selling 4gb ones pre loaded with black hawk down the movie on, for £2.99. which will work out cheaper than posting a transfer kit .

you are aware if you do the new dash update, you can use any usb stick, as a memory card, my unofficial hd corrupted, so after a chat with the lad in gamestation, i went home, did the system update,copied all me saved games to usb stick, formatted my hard drive, and then transferred them back to the hard drive. if you do the same, but swap from small to large hard drive, before transferring back, its happy days. if you dont have a usb stick, my local gamestation where selling 4gb ones pre loaded with black hawk down the movie on, for £2.99. which will work out cheaper than posting a transfer kit .

Ah ok cheers for that advice i will have a go at that some time over the weekend.

• 3 weeks later...