I Hate Trolleys And Pallets... 2 Great Bails And Some Casual Riding

mwiggi

Seems strange calling it "unwanted footage" when it features clips you previously made a seperate thread about to show them off, but hey ho. Last crash was pretty savage, impressive bounce!

Yeh its un wanted cos it needs to be refilmed from a better angle and wearing a helmet. Either the clip isnt impressive or im unhappy with it in some way

he's pushing towards 5 years i think

Yeh ive been riding 4.5 years and the bike im on in the video is new so im still getting used to it. Basically I was pooing my pants while I was up on the top of the pallets and this was what make me go wrong. I really was shaking!

I cant believe my shitty luck, i have them 2 bails and then on Tuesday my chain snaps while i'm trying to gap nearly 10ft. then when i try to put a new chain on the chain tool threads rip off then when i use another chain tool it deformed the links twice. Finally got it on and realised id left my gloves somewhere so struggled to ride anyway. HOPEFULLY SATURDAY WILL BE BETTER

• 4 months later...