Glasseyetrials Trailer

1a2bcio8

Now I feel a bit stupid releasing this and saying I probably won't make it. I mostly just wanted to see what a trailer was like to make. As said, they looked fun and easier than proper videos.

I do appreciate the encouragement but unfortunately I'm the sort of person that needs to act out of their interest for the process otherwise I just can't do it. That's why I fail at life in general :P

I will hopefully give it a go but only after I've tried again at some basic trialtech edits. Might be a while at best.

In so much as you do want it, apologies if it doesn't happen.

BEN!!!!!

You know i watched all the videos in the world and you know what? Yours are the best. And this one is no worse than the best.

How can you say that??? I know it's probably a down-moment but HELL NO! WAY! This thread is probably intented to help yourself realize the opposite of what you feel - when all the people wiill beg you to produce this video :)

Please! That's just insane to tease us with this most proper ever quality radness and to say "i'll prolly never release it".

Cmon, do it. I'll get your video editing sponsored:) This goodness should not stop.

- Peter

+ 1

+2

(and we can post it on every forum on www.biketrials.in and you'll get rich :)))