Dream Day In Your Dream Car Or A Day With Her.

Simpson

69 members have voted

1. 1. Either or

• Car
    • Woman

If we're including the possibility of the woman whining etc... then surely we have to include the possibility of the car breaking down after being ragged for ages?

From my limited experience, woman whine 1000 times more often than I have problems with my car.

But yes, ragging anything for ages does tend to do damage :shifty:

Edited by konstant

From my limited experience, woman whine 1000 times more often than I have problems with my car.

But yes, ragging anything for ages does tend to do damage :shifty:

I haven't had a single problem with my Girlfriend of over 2 years, whereas the mini is the bain of my life.

Definitely girl but if it was Car it would 100% be a Ferrari 250 GTO.

Day would start driving from uni to home up through peak district alone at dawn. Pick up my dad drive back to uni via peak district.(he can get train home). Pick up the girlfriend (edit:why the hell did i put wife before) and go for nice lunch somewhere) drop her off, pick up my best mate and rag it down to London whist finding awesome b roads on the way (obviously this would take a bit of planning lol). Get to London as it goes dark and drive round the centre for couple of hours in a £10million car lol then rag it back home on motorway.

Actually, wish I voted care now, that day would be epic

Edited by chrishayton

Definitely girl but if it was Car it would 100% be a Ferrari 250 GTO.

i like your style . . . how many of them are left?? less than 30?? just the most beautiful car in the world, but i went for the woman, as theres really alot more you can do with a woman in a day than a car in a day.

but which woman would it be??

Spending all day in bed with a girl is one of the things i miss most about being in a relationship. And i don't mean shagging the whole time.

Woman all the way.

Man speaks truth. Word for word.

I've never left a car feeling disappointed...I pick the car.

That looked like it could be read 2 ways... like the women you leave are often disappointed, or that you often feel disappointed when you leave women... If it's the former then who gives a damn, as long as you were feeling good? If it's the latter then next time just be more drunk (Y)