Paypal Is Annoying

Maxie_Monty

Can anyone explain how i can INSTANTLY get funds into my paypal account from my bank account, is it possible because it is saying that i will have to wait 7-9!!!!!!!! business days.

Cheers :]

You should be able to pay someone instantly through Paypal using a credit or debit card. Why do you want to put funds in?

You can register your account / debit or credit card so when you send money it takes the money out of your paypal account, and if there's non in there it'll take it directly out of your bank acount or card.

You can register your account / debit or credit card so when you send money it takes the money out of your paypal account, and if there's non in there it'll take it directly out of your bank acount or card.

I have done this to buy some echo forks, but says something about 7-9 business days ?

Do you have a 'verified' bank account with them?

Paypal, 'verifies' your bank account by paying two small payments under a quid into your account. These payments act as as a 4 digit code you enter into paypal to confirm your account, then it should be plain sailing from there.

Edited by philth

yup have been verified yesterday, but to "transfer" it will take 3-4 days buy instant bank transfer service it says?

Sorry thats all I know.

Try the 'help' tab on your account, send them an email...they were pretty quick with a response when I contacted them.

yup have been verified yesterday, but to "transfer" it will take 3-4 days buy instant bank transfer service it says?

Yeah registering your card or account is usually a few day process. Your best bet is to find someone you know who has paypal and get them to send you money and you give them cash. Then you'll have that money in your account ready to be spent.