Read the guidelines -T Mag!

saracen1989

Nah it's a good thing to be in, there's just a few of us on here who are reppin' team Grammar Nazi.

you it’s a sport I really want to do but its hard to be part of a forum when u struggle like I do then u get a load of people reminding u how bad u are surly it only takes one person to say something.

Yeah, seriously, don't mind me I'm just kinda anal about that sort of thing. As an aside, that post ^ is absolutely spot on and will get you validated far quicker (Y).

thanks it just gets a bit annoying some times that’s all. I see why people complain but it only takes one to say some thing.

O RLY?

Yes really and I know your meant to use a spell checker for correct spelling but it also says no text talk.

I've just spent too long on sickipedia, you should see the grilling for mistakes on there, lol an your welcome to rip back dude, typo's are inevitable or rip on any other reason you find.

:)

I've just spent too long on sickipedia, you should see the grilling for mistakes on there, lol an your welcome to rip back dude, typo's are inevitable or rip on any other reason you find.

cheers but i think ill leave the ripping till im validated lol takes long enough to get on as it is don’t wont to be making it harder for myself I need them votes