Ufo Over M5?

The Hitcher

Shit son, mother hubbarding aliens gon' get yo'  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Real or Fake?

It was a joke. Would be cool if it were real, but the chances of someone being in a traffic jam, seeing a UFO and having a camera to film it, and there be jet's chasing it, is pretty damn unlikely, lol.

I would say very high myself.

Euro fighters and pretty much every type of fighter the RAF fly go over my house pretty much every day, these jets do not look like RAF planes.

Also how do you see who voted for what? and what is the little button above multiquote do?

Edited by Matt Vandart

I would say very high myself.

Euro fighters and pretty much every type of fighter the RAF fly go over my house pretty much every day, these jets do not look like RAF planes.

Also how do you see who voted for what? and what is the little button above multiquote do?

Show results > 'View' (next to the percentages of who voted for that specific choice).

The little button above the multiquote button is like a kind of reputation bar. If you click on your profile now you've got a reputation section and I'm fairly certain you can alter the forum yourself now, to view posts only posted by those with certain rep points to avoid reading posts written by n00bz.

I think...

Edited by Hannah Shucksmith

If you look at the lorries and car door frame at the bottom I'm 99.9% sure they're computer generated to start with. The whole thing is CGI I'd say.

49184575.jpg

Looks fake to me. Actually looks like a shot from a computer game or something.

Bull horns, no badges, window wipers in middle of screen, Stitched trailer against cab,

All REAL YER.....