Echo Urban 24"

I still find the angles/lines on the Echo really ugly though. There i said it! I don't like it. I'm sure it rides like a Chinese dream but i couldn't love it. Every time i look my Inspired it makes me smile - i think its such a good looking bike, and heck it don't ride too bad either.

For me its like when you meet ''identical twins'' and in reality there's only one of them you want to do the dirty with - as compared to the good one - there's something that just ain't quite right bout the other. It's not much different, but it's just enough to put you off.......know what i mean?

Yeah, I can see what you're saying. I'm sort of the opposite in some ways. I really appreciate just how good the Fourplay is, and how well it's been thought out, but there's something about it that I'm not keen on looks wise. I wish my Echo had a slightly longer seat tube (and a corresponding higher top tube too) to make it look a bit less scooter-y, but I do like the way it feels so compact when you ride. I just haven't really ridden an Inspired that's felt the same to ride as my bike or as Stan's (with whichever bar/stem setup he had on :P). Just something about them...

I just haven't really ridden an Inspired that's felt the same to ride as my bike or as Stan's (with whichever bar/stem setup he had on :P). Just something about them...

Cos you've never properly ridden an Inspired with your bar and stem combo!

Mine's got a short/high front which feels good. I'd like another 10/15mm in height and then i think it'd be unbeatable. I had a go on a 1065 stock on Sunday after over a year on my Inspired and having ridden no other trials bike since getting it...........oh my lord - how horrible it felt. I would never want to go long and low again.