Drinking

*Koxx hydroxx 2 Jack *

you would get it took off you and thrown out, happend to me a few times.

you should be fine thou bouncers dont tend to take too much interest in the photo just the dob. and if they are bouncers on the door you dont get asked for id inside anyway. (Y)

you would get it took off you and thrown out, happend to me a few times.

you should be fine thou bouncers dont tend to take too much interest in the photo just the dob. and if they are bouncers on the door you dont get asked for id inside anyway. (Y)

I guess that all depends on the club/pub. Some take a lot of notice where as others take none at all. I also find it helps to have a bank card belonging to the person who's Id it is to match the name to, I got caught out for showing a driving license with one name one and a bank card with another. 

I'd also disagree with you on the not getting Id'd once inside bit, that again is different in different places.

I guess that all depends on the club/pub. Some take a lot of notice where as others take none at all. I also find it helps to have a bank card belonging to the person who's Id it is to match the name to, I got caught out for showing a driving license with one name one and a bank card with another. 

I'd also disagree with you on the not getting Id'd once inside bit, that again is different in different places.

fair comment round my area they dont give a f**k. i once went to blackpool opend my wallet infront of a bouncer with 2 id's showing, that was pretty bad i told him one was my mates who was inside, and asked if i could go in to give it him back, he just let me through lol. didnt leave for 4 hours haha

Tell that to my half cast mate whos id I used a fair few times before I was 18 :lol:

I wish i lived in a town where the bouncers were that hopeless >.<

Before I was 18 there were only 2 places we knew we'd definitely get in, everywhere else turned us away most times. and I used my bro's ID, he looks exactly like me when I take my glasses off

and if they are bouncers on the door you dont get asked for id inside anyway. thumbsupanim.gif

Anywhere decent and they tend to ask you. Not only does the club get fined, but also the person who served you so it's in there interest to ask you.

If your ID is revoked then the actual person who gave you the ID will also get done, I think it goes in with assisting underage drinkers - of course they could deny that they ever gave it you, in which case you would be done for theft and also identity fraud.

They've really clamped down on this and in stories I've heard it's just not worth it - wait until it's all legal and you'll have much more fun. At least you won't be watching your back and shitting yourself everytime you ask for ID.

Most bouncers will be able to tell if you're of a nervous disposition too...they ID thousands of people every night and it's all down to confidence of expecting to be ID'd - if you're all shakey and nervous you'll stick out like a sore thumb and they'll soon catch on.

Not worth it. Fortunately when I turned 18 they made it so that it was driving licence, passport or government approved ID only, from 16-18 I got by with a fake ID I bought on the internet, it looked horrific but it worked. I imagine most people on here of my age group had one too...so you can thank us for ruining that opportunity for you :P

Im a doorman and work for a the 'super' club in Portsmouth. Being such a big club our rules are quite strict but nothing really comes of it. If on entry they are unsure about the id but to some extent does look like you they can just turn you away however if its blatantly not you they can take it off you. If your in the club you'll normally get the id taken off you and removed pretty much it. The id gets handed to the police and they ask the owner if they gave the id out or it was stolen. If it was given out they get a bollocking/fine if it was stolen they can press charges buuuut that never happens :)

Where are you planning on going jack? You can forget it with pretty much every club in southend now, they have card reader machines now which blow up the picture on the card super large, and contains all the details...

And knowing you I find this kinda topic utter jokes.

Where are you planning on going jack? You can forget it with pretty much every club in southend now, they have card reader machines now which blow up the picture on the card super large, and contains all the details...

And knowing you I find this kinda topic utter jokes.

Mayhem on a friday night.. no chance jack ;)

England is so strict I never used to get asked ID when I was in Barcelona I used to go out when I was 16 and everything was fine But here I get asked everywhere. They always question my Id aswell because it's spanish and I'm english people think it's fake.

And the alcohol is soooo expensive I can't wait to go back to Spain I really can't stand this bloody cold windy weather!!!!