Private Plates Whats Yours?

lewis

My dads is P3YKE, a local yocal has a ford focus RS with the number plate "RS 0HYES" or someinthg like that..

And i stumbled across this in leigh the other day ;)

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=app_2915120374#!/photo.php?pid=1046996&id=1021103543

Any one know how to upload pictures ? iseem to have forgotten (N) ????

Edited by Nick pyke :)

Why the numbers and letters? Can't you just get them to say Tarty instead of T4rty?

Ie:

k9_vvvvv.jpg

Nah, not like America, you can't just have a "vanity" plate, the number plate has to follow the same rules as how random ones are generated, same letters and numbers. You can vary the amount, like you can have a 2 letter number plate, not sure how, and it's crazy money, but you can.

I was going to buy "B20 CYA" when i was going to get the B20 in, thought it was kinda cool. :P

I don't normally like them really, but there's a cool one locally, a guys got a Clio V6 (standard one, not some chaved up rude boy copy or anything) and the plates 'V6 YAY'

Once my mini's done I'll just be happy wearing my Q plate with pride. haha.

Dads got DT 51ATE as his company is D & T Slate Buyers but thats about it, saying that hes not even using it on any motors, hasen't done in years, god knows why not :S, Hes got 3 lorrys, could alteast put it on 1, there you go.

Brothers is G18 ATG - Mum got it for his 18th Birthday, also out last name is Gibson, get called Gib so there the G18, last three and ATG Andrew Thomas Gibson. rather sweet i think.

Mine SHOULD be G18 MWG - Matthew William Gibson

Dads - K50 KWG - Names Keith 50th birthday gift off me and the brother. and Keith William Gibson

I found my perfect place but it was a little out of my price range. It was A5TON on a V8 vantage. Anything with AST in so expensive its a bit of a joke. I have found some which would suit me for about 300 quid which i might get one day, witth JJA as the last three letters.

Im in New Zealand at the moment and it seems every other car has a private plate. I spent some time with some guys i no over hear and out of the 5 of them 3 had private plates. The rules are different over hear you can have words, like in the US.

Joe

Wanted R8 PGH or F1 PGH but they're sold- crap!

Dad's got HX54 BMW on his X5, meant 'Hyland X5 for BMW'... sounds silly but it came with the car- what chances are for that happening!?!

best numberplates i've seen is G 5POT on an Aston in Notting Hill and M1NT3D on a chrome plated lambo around where i live in Angel.. what else I've seen? saw Lakshmi Mittal's Maybach with 'L1' on High St Kensington..three times i reckon. The owner of one of the elite clubs I PR for has 'AM 1KA' which is the name of the club- 'Amika' on his big Lincoln Navigator which is a little odd for an Arab.

Edited by Revell-Bikes