Trousers And Freewheels

PeanuckleJive

post-25041-126868824192_thumb.jpg

I was freewheeling down a slight hill last night on the way back from a ride and it happened. The fabric was nearly a whole turn round the chainring so I couldn't just pedal backwards etc.

I was about 5 mins from home but spent nearly half an hour staggering back, using my bike instead of my right foot, which wouldn't touch the ground. The most knackering thing I've done in ages. Luckily I didn't see anyone I knew or get mugged! I was a a sitting duck...

Edited by konstant

I guess it's pretty clear that if you are having your jeans cought in your freewheel again and again,

it's probably time to stop riding in jeans and change to shorts...(with compression tights) :mellow:

But if you meet some sweet girl in streets? And then you need to go to cafe?

In this case if she sees you in shorts + tights and decides not to go with you anywhere becasue you look stupid,

you will definately know that this girl liked the way you dress, not your personality.

If she really likes you, she won't give a f*ck..

x_4ca46324.jpgx_09ba280f.jpg

Edited by Dan S

I used to ride in shorts and tights for comps, but no way would I EVER ride the streets in them!

i've only had mine on with shorts when i went to my mates and we got the train from preston to liverpool and had a day there....................suprised am still alive to be honest :giggle:

I ride in either really light shorts when warm enough for it, or Long DPM camo trousers when it's not. they're light but warm, can't be doing with riding in jeans these days

Ordering a bashring tomorrow (PAYDAY)

failing that, Guess i'll become one of them fags in skinny jeans... :rolleyes:

post-25041-126868824192_thumb.jpg

I was freewheeling down a slight hill last night on the way back from a ride and it happened. The fabric was nearly a whole turn round the chainring so I couldn't just pedal backwards etc.

I was about 5 mins from home but spent nearly half an hour staggering back, using my bike instead of my right foot, which wouldn't touch the ground. The most knackering thing I've done in ages. Luckily I didn't see anyone I knew or get mugged! I was a a sitting duck...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Same thing happened to me, I had to sit down and rip my jeans all the way to get myself untangled.

I always wear 3/4 shorts with shin pads.

Green ones with hawaiian print.

If you like people looking at you it works and you don't get cold, the shin pads work like trousers.

(Y)