Skate Extreme Burnt Down.

Dr. Nick Riviera

f**king hell, didn't know about this!!! The new ramps havn't been up there for long, SHIIIIT.

I can't see anyway the fire could have been started outside, either someone broke in or it was an insurance job.

This now leaves the whole of South Wales without an indoor skatepark.

f**king hell, didn't know about this!!! The new ramps havn't been up there for long, SHIIIIT.

I can't see anyway the fire could have been started outside, either someone broke in or it was an insurance job.

This now leaves the whole of South Wales without an indoor skatepark.

You didn't miss much not getting to ride the new ramps all that much. They've been there for a while, and I was never really a fan of them.

Wouldn't put it past the new owners doing it as an insurance job. They seemed like pieces of shit when I went there compared to how ridiculously sound the owners a few years ago were.

KyleAir4.jpg

Back in 2004, on the PX.

DSC_0476.jpg

Recently my mate Gwyn

DSC_0474.jpg

Rowan Sorrell

Gonna miss the place.

You didn't miss much not getting to ride the new ramps all that much. They've been there for a while, and I was never really a fan of them.

Wouldn't put it past the new owners doing it as an insurance job. They seemed like pieces of shit when I went there compared to how ridiculously sound the owners a few years ago were.

I did ride them. Did you ride them before or after they changed them? When they first put them in they rode terrible. They did get the ramps labour free mind you......