What Ever Happened

lewis.jackson

So i was just watching the new vid of chris akrigg that was edited by eddie tongue and it made me think back to the good old days when he was riding.

Does anyone know what he is up to now iv been meaning to ask kris leeson about it but i never get round to as we end up talking about cars and bikes.

He had a section in a BMX vid a few years back I am sure. From what I remember his riding in that was sick, really smooth and so much style

Edit, he is in this video as well, ive not seen his part in this though

Edited by mike425

Eddie switched to bmx yrs ago. so its probably best to check the bmx forums to see what kinda of impact he has made, hopefully bring his unique fluidity riding style to that scene.

I used to love watching Eddie T and Akkers ripping up the streets with a bmx influence even back in the day! I still reckon Eddie tongue's segment in bristol on the old sprung 3 video is one of the best bits of smmmooooooth sliky riding ive seen in years!

He had a section in a BMX vid a few years back I am sure. From what I remember his riding in that was sick, really smooth and so much style

Edit, he is in this video as well, ive not seen his part in this though http://vimeo.com/2568307

I think he had a part in Cassette, but he's definitely got a section in Us and Them, a DVD by Rich Wilson.

Iv got to say that over the years i have missed his riding and in my eyes there is no one that will replace him.

I was just watching some great riding clips of eddie on vimeo.com ie; 02 bike show, Redbull bike battle. God only knows what sick sh*t eddie would be pulling if he was still riding today (probably would have been in danny mac's shoes right now).