Helicoiler In/Around Salisbury

Tarquin

Don't suppose anyone knows of somewhere I can get some brake mounts helicoiled in or around Salisbury?

I pulled my old Planet X out of storage the other week, and part of the way through re building it I have found my Koxx Levelboss 1100..... Which has a dodgy brake mount so could do with getting it sorted.

I have Googled this question, but I really don't know what sort of company does it!

Cheers peeps.

T

Buy a kit, do it yourself. i got mine for £15 from ebay and it's already paid for itself over what everyone local charges.

Definatly!

Its not hard at all really, just as long as you don't have mallet hands.

The kits usually come with everything you need, except for a drill and the tap spanner. They come with the drill bit, tap bit, helicoils and the two other tools you need to inset the helicoil with.

You just drill the hole with the supplied drill bit, tap the hole with the supplied tap, then insert the helicoil so that it sits around 1mm into the hole, then hit the end of the helicoil off with the tool provided.