What Bike?

tweatyboy

If i was you i would get a 26" just because you or quite tall also it will be easy to hop about and geting on back wheel.

I am about 5.11 tall and i ride a 20" monty 220 kamle and it is a bit small for me so i would reccomend a 26". smile.gif

cheers thanks for the help. do you reckon i could get an ok one for about £150-£200 or do think i would need to push my budget abit.

I'm 6ft and have ridden stock since i started riding. I've always struggled when riding a 20".

I'm currently riding an Azonic DS-1 and am even finding this a bit too short! I'd say definately get a 26" wheel, you can always put a shorter or longer stem on to suit how you ride.

I'm 6ft and have ridden stock since i started riding. I've always struggled when riding a 20".

I'm currently riding an Azonic DS-1 and am even finding this a bit too short! I'd say definately get a 26" wheel, you can always put a shorter or longer stem on to suit how you ride.

thinking of bidding on this how does it look as a first bike. thanks for the help i really dont have a clue.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Diamond-back-Trials-bike_W0QQitemZ260558704970QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Bikes_GL?hash=item3caa82514a#ht_500wt_1182

• 3 weeks later...

Go to halfords and get a....Apollo, brilliant brakes, and very very strong..... ;)

or you could go to trials uk? :giggle:

Was that meant to be funny?

If you could stretch your budget abit you could get a second hand bike with a good frame and eventually upgrade the parts!

Go to halfords and get a....Apollo, brilliant brakes, and very very strong..... wink3.gif

or you could go to trials uk? giggle.gif

That is a stupid thing to say and very bad advice. The bike looks ok for a first timer on a 26", Maybe a few upgrades will be needed but it looks ok to me.

Oh and i would strongley advise never to do business with Trials UK !!