Trials Forum Webpage Has Expired

Peter Wright

The day you lost any hope of redeeming yourself in my eyes Pete was when you turned up to Oli's funeral, chatted a load of crap to his poor mum about being there and being his best friend and then having the cheek to invite yourself back after to Nick's house with Oli's real friends and puke all over his sofa. Pete i believe your acceptance on this planet is dubious but you sure as hell don't have a hope on this forum, please stop wasting yours and our time.

Is this actually true? I already removed pete on facebook because of this thread, thought he might have given up posting this shite, apparantly not...

Is this actually true? I already removed pete on facebook because of this thread, thought he might have given up posting this shite, apparantly not...

Yeah it sadly is, Myself, Pete Haydon (Tic), Nick (prawn), Rich Pearson, Luke Walder (Mowgli) and a few other non TF people went back to Nick's that evening to have a few quiet drinks and Mr Wright invited himself along.

The day you lost any hope of redeeming yourself in my eyes Pete was when you turned up to Oli's funeral, chatted a load of crap to his poor mum about being there and being his best friend and then having the cheek to invite yourself back after to Nick's house with Oli's real friends and puke all over his sofa. Pete i believe your acceptance on this planet is dubious but you sure as hell don't have a hope on this forum, please stop wasting yours and our time.

That is absolutely f**king disgusting.

You really should be ashamed of yourself Pete, what is actually wrong with you?

I mean how f**ked up are you?

What i really love is the fact that anytime Pete says anything in any thread, it immediately turns to an agressive arguement between him and other t members.

WHERES THE POPCORN!?

Great isn't it :) i guess its an intolerable dislike to the guy and seeing him trying to get back into the social scene he has been ejected from so many times for so many things kinda gets a little frustrating. Oh well.

Great isn't it :) i guess its an intolerable dislike to the guy and seeing him trying to get back into the social scene he has been ejected from so many times for so many things kinda gets a little frustrating. Oh well.

Haaa i dont even know him, and i can tell how much of an arse he is lol.