Parcel Force Redelivery Sunday?

DannyBazz (:

Right. So I got a parcel posted friday, Express delivery, so it would be here saturday. I knew I wasn't going to be in, so I told the poster specifically to tell parcel force to leave it next door. Of course, being as sh*t as they are, they didn't leave it next door, but one of them gay little notes saying they'll redeliver ( except on weekends and bank holidays) I paid an extra 20 odd quid for it to be delivered on saturday, they knew I was out, but I needed it for sunday (its a set of wheels)

Will they refund me and deliver monday? Or will they redeliver sunday, because I bought express?

As you can imagine, I'm pretty angry right now.

Cheers

No, I doubt you would get a refund.

You paid for delivery on a saturday, that part of the agreement was met as they tried to deliver it. You can't ask for postage back just because you weren't in...

If you know something is specifically going to be delivered, its up to you to ensure you/someone is in to sign for that package.

Also, most postal companies are not allowed to "leave a package next door". They have to deliver to the address marked on the package. If you knew 100% you weren't going to be in, the only thing you could have done is made the delivery address your next door neighbours.

Also, most postal companies are not allowed to "leave a package next door". They have to deliver to the address marked on the package.

Especially the premium services like Saturday express deliveries.

It'll be too late now but you probably could've picked it up from the depot today rather than get it redelivered on Monday but... too late.

Just be lucky they didn't leave your package in the bin like they did with mine. Twice.

You got your parcels didn't you? Sheesh. :giggle:

My postie went through a great time when he'd regularly leave my parcels on the doorstep (people walking past all day) regardless of whether a signature was required or not...

Strange, I've had such a similar thing happen to me today, got to the depot today at 15:10 to find out they shut at 15:00, after bangng on the glass doors I managed to get someones attention but he refused to give me my 1 little parcel which would take 30 seconds despite pleading with him in a mime display. He was basically saying 'were closed and I dont have the key to open the door'. I wanted to smash those stupid glass doors :angry:

You got your parcels didn't you? Sheesh. :giggle:

My postie went through a great time when he'd regularly leave my parcels on the doorstep (people walking past all day) regardless of whether a signature was required or not...

If you haven't signed for it, it hasn't been delivered. I'd claim on the insurance eeevvery time haha

If you haven't signed for it, it hasn't been delivered. I'd claim on the insurance eeevvery time haha

I did once but felt guilty for the guy who then had to go through all the insurance claims etc to get his money back for something that wasn't his fault. I did complain enough to get the postie moved onto a different route though. f**ker knows not to mess now I tells you! :P