Macaskill Getting Eeeeeeeeverywhere

ben_travis

He got dyslexia :o i can almost gurantee to see more of his amazing talent later in the year.. wouldnt be surprised to see a book about him by next year, i know some one that would buy it :- defonately a true inspiration..

I was quite surprised that unlike Sky, they actually did some research before writing that article. It was surprisingly informative, even though you could kinda tell that they didn't really get it.

Hope he can make the most of it while it lasts though (Y)

I think that's the big thing here - converting the opportunity into something longer-lasting. Potentially with companies like Red Bull, etc, around that's a possibility, and stunt work for films has got to be worth getting into. If he can become the 'go to guy' for stunts involving bicycles at Hollywood then he's onto a winner!!

Either way I think it's fantastic what he's doing, and doubt anyone deserves it more. Just shows what can be achieved if you leave the tape measure at home.

Macaskill is going from strength to strength now. I first heard about him about 3 years ago when i went to watch the 7 Stanes display team, Danny was part of the team and that made me want to get into trials riding. I guess back then, he was only known in the trials community here in Britain, but now hes a global superstar, all because of one video B). Just goes to show how quickly word gets around.

Dan

My worry now though is he might end up getting a bit cocky.

Met him a few weeks ago and he's sound as f**k (Y) Just really excited about getting riding again & trying new tricks. He was getting battered at the Sheffield mototrials round but still had time for everyone and was great when he was talking to all the kids who were getting his autograph 'n' stuff.