Films!?

ogre

Busy old week for me, watched Expendables 3 which wasn't as good as good as I expected (not that I expected greatness to begin with!). Not sure if I have mentioned it before but All Is Lost with Robert Redford is a great film and fully explains why I try to avoid boats as much as I can.

Done a few films on Netflix recently as well, Biger, Stronger, Faster was a really good documentary about the use of steroids (and other performance enhancing drugs) in America. The guy who made it had a very neutral view on steroid use throughout showing good arguments for and against the use, really showed how messed up America is especially when I watched Supersize Me again a few days previously!

Next was Dom Hemingway with Jude Law and Richard E Grant, must admit I think Jude Law is a great actor and I think he made the most of this. Definitely worth watching but don't expect to be completely blown away by it. Finally on Netflix I watched The Rise about a lad who has been released from jail having been framed for something he didn't do trying to get his revenge assisted by his best mates. Whilst some of the dialogue was a bit far fetched I really enjoyed it, and it was interesting seeing the lad who played Neville Longbottom in the Harry Potter films playing something different.

After all these I managed to get hold of the new Hercules film with The Rock in the other night, really good action film, highly enjoyable and I would recommend this to anyone into a bit of action or fantasy. Brilliant stuff!

Been to the cinema loads lately as my sister likes treating me lol

Annabelle = fairly scary, a bit cliché jumpy like paranormal activity but had some decent moments.

Gone girl = amazing film, really really enjoyed it. A little too long but it filmed so well :)

The babadook = also really good and scary, the woman actress played her role brilliantly. Ending was fairly average.

Classics, Beverley D'Angelo was a fox as well!

Watched Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes yesterday, been looking forward to it for ages and I'm happy to say that it didn't let me down!

Next on my list is A Scanner Darkly which I never got around to watching when it came out and Automata.

Saw Nightcrawler last week, was really good. Creepy in places, but good.

Automata was ok, nothing amazing; but definitely watchable

Lets Be Cops was pretty funny, nice easy watch.

Got Sin City: A Dame To Die For and Most Wanted Man to watch tonight, both of them look awesome; very very different though!