Films!?

ogre

French film called Martyrs is pretty messed up.

Japanese version of "The Eye" is really good.

There's my two cents...

Thanks we will most likely watch martyrs as that is really up our street lol :P I will suggest the other film aswell :)

Think we are going to be watching - Suicide Club, Adam Chaplin (being that's my name :) ) and martyrs.

Thanks Adam

Just watched Flash Gordon for the first time in years. I forgot how rubbish, but at the same time how brilliant that film is.

Iv watched it loads of times... not because I liked it but more for the accidental muff flash of mings daughter on her first scene. Mmmmm muff...

Edited by f**megently

Watched a version of Only God Forgives a couple of days ago, but it seemed like the audio quality was f**ked in that it made the spoken parts super quiet, and everything else super loud. Less than ideal. As a result I didn't massively get into it, although visually it was pretty boss. If you're not a fan of Ryan Gosling, you also get to see him get his face smashed in. So, to summarise, something for everyone.

Yeah I'm halfway through and enjoying it, got to admit I like Mark Wahlberg as an actor and The Rock does a bloody good job considering he's an ex wrestler going off their previous efforts!

If you like Mark Wahlberg get 2 Guns watched. It sort of manages to be violent and amusing at the same time.

If you like Mark Wahlberg get 2 Guns watched. It sort of manages to be violent and amusing at the same time.

Yeah I saw the preview for that the other week at the cinema when I watched Wolverine and it does look good

and this one is very good too http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0964517/

I loved the fighter, had a good read up on the prep that went into getting into character and you can't deny when you see the real brothers at the end Wahlberg and Bale did an awesome job of playing them both!