Films!?

ogre

All time favourite films - -

2012 (End of World)

Day after tommorow (End of world)

Ip man and Ip man 2 (martial arts)

Journey to center of the earth (updated version)(Action, advernture, sci-fi)

Davinci Code (Thriller)

Never Back Down (Fighter)

Sanctum (Action)

Final destination 5 (Thriller, Horror??)

The classic films - Harry potter,Star wars, Lord of the Rings

Hitchikers guide to the galaxy (Sci-fi, Adventure)

Inception (Thriller, adventure)

Zombieland (Comedy,horror, action)

American Pie's (Comedy)

Loads more but cba to type em all.........

Whilst I know film choice is all down to personal preference I've gotta give my opinion on these, especially as you've said favourites of all time!

All time favourite films - -

2012 (End of World) Terrible

Day after tommorow (End of world) Also not good

Ip man and Ip man 2 (martial arts) Don't know

Journey to center of the earth (updated version)(Action, advernture, sci-fi) Terrible

Davinci Code (Thriller) Shite once you've read the book and realise how much was missed and how the movie doesn't make that much sense

Never Back Down (Fighter) OK

Sanctum (Action) OK

Final destination 5 (Thriller, Horror??) Oh dear

The classic films - Harry potter,Star wars, Lord of the Rings The classic films?? Lord of the rings are good as is some of the harry potter ones and the original unedited star wars films

Hitchikers guide to the galaxy (Sci-fi, Adventure) Don't know

Inception (Thriller, adventure) Yup

Zombieland (Comedy,horror, action) Yup

American Pie's (Comedy) 1st one great, 2nd one good, the rest horrendous

Loads more but cba to type em all.........

Whilst I know film choice is all down to personal preference I've gotta give my opinion on these, especially as you've said favourites of all time!

Thanks for saving me the hassle! The only films in there that are suitable favourites are the "classic ones".

I've come across such wrong opinions and terrible preferences :P (Although the joking stops when it comes to Final Destination 5)

Watched "The Exorcist" last night.

This film has a lot of hype about it being scary, after watching it I think that hype is misplaced. I am a complete wimp when it comes to scary films, I get scared at even the slightest bit of suspense. I can safely say that I watched this film all the way through and not a single scene is what I would call scary.

Not saying it was a bad film, but scary in the 1970's seems very different to films made since then.

I watched the Girl With the Dragon Tattoo in the cinema not too long ago.

I'd read the book beforehand, and I think because of that it felt like it was missing so much out, like it was going so fast.

Otherwise not too bad.

Have you seen the swedish version? I actually think the american version is better

They tweaked and changed a bit of the plot but they left in a lot of the little details in which I thought was really good

Hopefully they do decide to make the follow up films

Anyone seen 'The Grey'? There's a very small clip after the credits that left me slightly confused, still worth seeing if you like watching wolves kill people...

I didn't stay til after the credits. Bit of a weird one, I didn't expect it to be predator type movie. And it's weird because as you said in your spoiler... sort of makes a pointless film.