Films!?

ogre

just watched kill list, saw the cast, read the blurb on imdb, was expecting a uk based gritty action/thriller/crime flick.

"Nearly a year after a botched job, a hitman takes a new assignment with the promise of a big payoff for three killings. What starts off as an easy task soon unravels, sending the killer into the heart of darkness."

so wasnt ready for what it turned out to be, wouldnt say i was as such disturbed by it, but i probably wouldnt of watched it if id of known, as the last 20 minutes or so gets a little odd, and the film is rather graphic throughout.

on the other hand watched weekender, struck a lot of chords with myself, can relate to loads of stuff in there, loadsa feel good moments, a decent soundtrack. boom...well worth a watch.

Wasn't overly impressed with Captain America, never really seemed to get going it was always as if it was building up to something. Looking forward to The Avengers now though!

I was quite let down my Captain America, thought it was going to be good. And i didn't think much about the ending.

Trailer looks ok.

The dark knight rises is the only film I am really looking forward to this year. If anyone is interested, the prologue is floating around on the net. Obviously they are all filmed with a camera in the cinema but there are some pretty good quality ones about. It's alot better than the bank job from the previous film, lets hope that the rest of the film can live up to the dark knight.

More of a docu-film but I would highly recommend Senna, absolutely loved it and even the wife (moaned as I put it on) got watching it all.

Frooty

I agree very much, it's very much up there with my top films of not my face film. Ive leant it my mate and he's had it ages and I really wanna watch it again soon :(

Edited by Duncy H

I've been a bit down recently tonight I watched 500 days of summer, for some gay reason I really enjoyed it and I'm in the best mood I have been in for a while! So yeah it's a worth a go and if I broke up out of a relationship I'd watch and it cry... Probably.

Christ I sound bent but it make me happy!

Not really a film but this was recommended to me by a mate. It looks pretty f**king cool. I'm just trying to get hold of the whole series so no spoilers please if anyone has seen it :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDb4SqqiQag

After seeing your post in here kaybs I decided to download, watched 9 episodes so far. it's around 80% good, the storyline is pretty bleak but the acting is good. Some parts are very predictable though its like mehhh I saw that one coming so badly.

After seeing your post in here kaybs I decided to download, watched 9 episodes so far. it's around 80% good, the storyline is pretty bleak but the acting is good. Some parts are very predictable though its like mehhh I saw that one coming so badly.

Got to agree. The opening titles/soundtrack are awesome and dark but there is just something missing. The first scene is good with the twins but the rest has just been "ok". I'm up to ep 5 so you're ahead.

I thought it was going to be more twisted than it is, kind of a shining meets Amityville thing.

There seems to be gaps between scary bits but the trailer above certainly makes it look a lot better.... Especially that creepy music they have playing.

Still good though

Edited by kaybs41282

Watched a few films recently, some of them good, others not so much haha...

Warrior was pretty good, very obvious plot but with some decent acting, and a good ending.

Decided to watch the first Sherlock Holmes film the other day seeing as the new ones out, and I'd quite like to watch it. It was pretty awesome,

actually. It's what i'd imagine pirates of the Caribbean to look like if there was no water.

Inception was good, hard to follow and very confusing at times but the cast was brilliant, and the filming was sick...

Shutter island was a huge disappointment, my fiancé's been nagging me for months to watch it so we finally sat down to watch it, and

i just really didn't enjoy it. The twist is very clever, if not slightly predictable. Not the worst film I've ever watched, but far from the best.

Got a few more(The Mechanice, Killer elite, 127 Hours, and Source code) to watch over the weekend, So I'll report back on monday haha.

Edited by Adam-Griffin