Films!?

ogre

For me Interstellar was one of the best films I've seen in a long time

Agreed. Just come back from watching it. Like with inception though, I am going to need to watch it again when it comes out on blu ray to fully understand everything that was going on (especially the ending).

Watched transformers age of extinction last night gotta admit I really enjoyed it

Its so far fetched it's actually good. My young un was foaming at the mouth when Optimus comes out riding the robot trex. Grimlock is it called? He loves it. Must have watched it 10 times on my iPad

Hmm, not so sure about JJ Abrams version of Star Wars Episode VII.

Seriously? What's not to like?

There was too little in the trailer to hate and a distinct lack of the comical Jar Jar Binks type crap that was in the last three released.

If you can take anything from that trailer it's going to be a slightly darker and visually impressive film, with a fair chunk of action.

Seems like all round win if you ask me...

• Like 1

I'm going to see Horrible Bosses 2 with the gf tonight. Can't wait as the first one is probably my favourite comedy. Hope it doesn't ruin it :D

Jennifer Anniston in that film is the single greatest piece of cinema ever.

In other news...

NEW TERMINATOR oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god.

• Like 2

Jennifer Anniston in that film is the single greatest piece of cinema ever.

In other news...

NEW TERMINATOR oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god.

Didn't end up seeing it :( Went for food and decided to go back to Rach's instead haha nightmare.

No mention of the new Bond?

Not much to go on so far, but worth bringing up. When Skyfall came out the wife took me on opening day to the first showing at a small cinema in Oxted. Great times, but when we left there was a red carpet, Astons and martinis for people (dressed in ball gowns or tails) who were going to the 2nd showing. I've told wife to make sure we're on that showing this time.