Films!?

ogre

Can't remember if I mentioned unsocable?, if it were big budget it could have been good.

On netflix I watched video43, somwhat weird with a shit storyline, some big name actors in short stories, some amusing some not, not recomended unless its a boredom cure.

Anyone into martial arts film?

• 2 weeks later...

Prisoners was great. There's a car scene in it and it was shot so well, watched that little sequence repeatadly because it looks so good. Overall amazing movie.

We're The Millers was genuinly pretty funny, one of the few comedies of recent years I haven't regretted watching.

The Heat was pretty good, but my fondness for Sandra Bullock might have warped that.

Insidious 2 was bad.

Wolf of Wall Street was good, but wouldn't watch fully again, only a few of the scenes. Kind of felt like a Catch Me If You Can reboot as well.

Short Term 12 was really great, my favourite of the ones above.

And that ends bikeperson's movie round up

• Like 1

Prisoners was great. There's a car scene in it and it was shot so well, watched that little sequence repeatadly because it looks so good. Overall amazing movie.

We're The Millers was genuinly pretty funny, one of the few comedies of recent years I haven't regretted watching.

The Heat was pretty good, but my fondness for Sandra Bullock might have warped that.

Insidious 2 was bad.

I do agree with the above

Saw Thor the dark world

WTF was that pile of shit????

sooooooo lame

• 2 weeks later...