Films!?

ogre

Man on a ledge was really good i i though, not the best acting in the world but i really enjoyed it.

In time was good, again the acting wasn't fantastic but it had a really good story line.

Haywire was ok, but not memorable for any reason i found.

Hanna was really good, wasn't too fond on the ending but all in all it was entertaining with a decent story line.

• 2 weeks later...

Watched The Avengers. Can't really see what all the hype is about. Yeah, It was pretty good... but I don't think it deserves all the praise it has been getting. I guess it is doing so well as it's audience is quite large. Iron man fans will like it, as will Hulk fans, Thor fans and so on.

I would give it a 6 maybe 7 out of 10.

Like the one to actually make it?? I'm stuck between watching the 2nd Sherlock Holmes film or Man On A Ledge tonight.

I would choose Sherlock personally.

I might watch some Quentin Tarantino.

Edited by Mikee

Really want to see Project X, trailer was actually funny which is rare for trailers.

Was watching Rear Window which I was loving but my brother deleted it off the planner thing when I was half way through. And then I got Pan's Labyrinth from Blockbuster but it was too scratched to watch and the only copy they had. Movie watching isn't going great.

• 2 weeks later...