Films!?

ogre

I watched Exit Through The Gift Shop on Saturday and thought it was excellent. Really entertaining and a good laugh. The same night I then ended up watching Starsuckers which is another documentary film about celebrity, the media and how its used to influence society and politics. Very interesting and can be watched on 4od here.

Exit Through The Gift Shop

Love that film, watched it a few times, and still don't quite know what's actually going on. M. BW is such a useless twat haha, 'He was even more than I expected; he was, like, just incredible; he was cool, he was... he was human, he was... he was... he was... he is, you know, he's really like a... what he represents, you know? He's really like a... I think he's really like a... I really liked him!'.

Watched Sin City the other day, awesome film.

Edited by Dwarf Shortage

Koyaanisquatsi (1982) - Contrasts the tranquil beauty of nature with the frenzied hum of contemporary urban society. It unites breathtaking imagery with a haunting, evocative, award-winning score.

seen it at school about 4 or 5 years ago

was incredibly beautifull and insanely boring in the same time

still, now that I have see your post

I m gonna get it and watch it again

I tried to get in the inbetweeners with a few mates but we got asked for ID. What ID is a 15 year old meant to have? :S

Your local council should have some shitty excuse for ID. Around here we have 'Beez cards'. Either that or a passport.

Fair up for watching Inbetweeners movie now, never really been into The Inbetweeners but I've watched all of Season 1 and some of Season 2 today, it's not that bad.

Edited by Dwarf Shortage