Rock & Chips.

Dan6061

Watched it last night, and I quite enjoyed it!

Wasn't quite what I was expecting, which was pretty much like a usual Only Fools' episode, but with them all being younger. Still, it was well written and made me think back to some of the old episodes, it all started to make sense!

So yeah, you've probably all had a chat about this somewhere else, but I know many of you would've watched Only Fools, so what did you think of it?

Lol, how odd, I was just reading up about it.

I watched it, as a massive Fools and Horses fan I absolutely loved it. Very well written with a funny and serious side, just like the original episodes.

James Buckley as a young Del Boy was completely spot on with the casting. Nice to see Phil Daniels make an appearance too. Nicholas Lyndhurst as 'Freddy the Frog' was great; well played for such an important, but otherwise unseen character.

I loved it.

I thought it was brilliant, also a HUGE fan of Only Fools And Horses, my favourite comedy sketch ever is the Chandelier. :P

I think it was a really good idea to do it now Nicholas Lyndhurst is old enough to pull off Freddy the Frog. The casting was immense aswell, I though Denzel was my favourite though, the actor was just so believable!

EDIT: Any torrent users, there's a 720p torrent out I'm getting around 60kbps on, not amazing but it says it'll be done in less than 24 hours.

Edited by Muel

I thought it was brilliant, also a HUGE fan of Only Fools And Horses, my favourite comedy sketch ever is the Chandelier. :P

I think it was a really good idea to do it now Nicholas Lyndhurst is old enough to pull off Freddy the Frog. The casting was immense aswell, I though Denzel was my favourite though, the actor was just so believable!

EDIT: Any torrent users, there's a 720p torrent out I'm getting around 60kbps on, not amazing but it says it'll be done in less than 24 hours.

Tis on the old iplayer.