Valentines Gift Ideas.

Gandalf the Yellow

BUT,

Only one "Satisfied with how much you love me in presenting me with this token to celebrate my bday/valentines day/milestone/xmas present" sexual favour.

And They DO Exist!

Why do so many people on here have to beg/buy themselves sexual activity from their own goddamn girlfriend?

Besides which, presenting a gift on Valentine's Day is hardly a token of love - in fact, it's the exact opposite. If you loved her then you wouldn't have to make some lame-ass cliche 'gesture' to show it, and if she loved you then she wouldn't require such a transparent act in order to reciprocate it (or give that suck job or whatever you've got Feb 14th outlined in black pen on your calendar for).

Jeez, talk about people mugging themselves off...

i like the photo frame idea, memorable and very affordable. and its not cheap and skanky.

and i also agree with the whole 'buying yourself sex', easiser way is just pay for a hooker, its probably cheaper..

but like what some people have said, i love making her smile and thats all it matters right? if you love her enough things get a bit unconditional then a £300 valentines weekend would seem worthwhile to some people, as long as she's happy, i'm happy.

steve

But it's prompted, isn't it? Or in other words, would you be doing it if nobody else was? A girl smiles twice as widely (and spreads her legs twice as readily, if that's the arrangement you've got) when you buy her a present or take her somewhere nice just for her, not for the satisfying of some 'social norm'.

Maybe it's just that I'm stubborn and uncompromising, and if I think this way about something then 1) I'm not going to change my view based on popular opinion and 2) if I ever got served with a 'buy me a card of p'ss off' ultimatum, then I'd gladly leave.

Still, it'll all make for good entertainment when the next round of 'me missus woz talkin to sum otha lad an now i reckon she fancies him an d im gonna smash him at school tmoz' reports in the 'The Girl Trouble Thread' are further fueled by a Valentine's outlay of x-hundred pounds the week before.