Best Rider From The 00s

LordMersey

26" - Jack Meek He helps anyone wanting to start trials or if they have any questions. He's done lots for promotion, the London ride, MBUK and talking to people that don't do trials. he helped organise the Trial of Wessex. Then before that there was Glass Eye Trials, and he's an amazing rider

Edited by bikeperson45

Hummm I only been riding trials for 2 years so here it goes,

26" Andrew Walker, Yohan Triboulat or TRA.

24" Yohan Triboulat.

20" Cls, Kieran Whitefield and theres some other guy but forgot his name, he was riding a czar and snaped it at the end.

well im in two minds about it I feel

26" on a whole has to be tunni for bringing the street side of the sport up so far

20" craig as the two zoo! riders pretty much set a new standerd to trials

24" ive no idea only really know a couple but most likly danny m

Totally agree with this lad here like!!! Neil tunnicliffe done all the big shit before damon was even born, no disrespect to damon, hes awsome has has done some f**king massive stuff, however neil really push the limits on the street. Exactly the same with craig! I remember seing Damon saying craig inspired him to ride and push him self. Craig has been around for a while although the last few years we have seen less of him!

However, riders who inspire me are,

20" Benito woss, Carles Diaz, some rider called lucky? and cls

26" Giles Coust, James Porter and Brett Penfold <--- 3 amazing riders and styles right there