Best Rider From The 00s

LordMersey

Same as Al except for 26"!

I would say Damon!

If you're going to say Damon, then I'll say Neil T...

Except this is for the whole 00s.

24" rider, I'll go for Phil Feeney, just to be different :P

20" rider, Samovar, the dude who does the funky grindy thing, although I'm not too sharp on mod riders.

26" rider, Ali C, his videos are really cool to watch.

If we're talking about 2000 to 2010, you've got to remember that this covers 10 years.

Some riders who are considered the best these days didn't start riding untill half way though the decade.

20" for me is CLS, his riding has been more influential than anything / anyone and opened up a whole new type of trials riding. Brought out amazing vids etc.

24" must undoubtedly be DannyMc.

26" TRA, he's been going strong for nearly 10 years now. NT and Damon maybe too?

'Best' is very hard to define, if i had to pick 3 it would be Rowan Johns for stock due to his style, i'd say CLS for mod becuase he was so influential and before his time and for 24 it has to be Danny Mac, just because.

But if you're saying 'best' in terms of what they did for the sport over the decade then that's completely different, at the start of the noughties Danny Holroyd/Adam Burns/Trialskings sort of brought trials media to life, so they were pretty major, then there were people like Matt Berridge and Phil Pheeny who sort of helped pioneer the whole 24 movement and then as i've said, Craig Lee Scott and also Neil Tunnicliffe paved the way for all the TGS folk. Sort of unfair to compare riders from 10/7/5 years ago to now as the sport has evolved so much.

A decade is a pretty long time in a sport.

In the past 10 years danny mac would pretty much be on par with every other 24 inch rider if it wasnt for that video which was brought out like 6 months ago or whatever, so from the past 10 years i dunno, i didnt even know who danny mac was untill 2009 pretty much.

I don't know about that, he came out with a couple of videos before the autumn inspired one which just as incredible. I was certainly aware of him long before that video and always said he was in a different league to other street riders.

Quote - Borat : 20" - Kieran Whitefield

Haha im sure kieran will be amused by this...

20" I'd say CLS or Benito for sure...

24" I guess that would have to be mr. Megaskill

26" Coustellier bros....or for me personally Andrei Burton as i actually see him ride, far better than just seeing videos.