Cat Problems.

Laurence--Trials

My cat keeps shagging my f**king feet when im in bed i its getting on my nervs big time! Its a "he" and he's been spaded(or what ever it is balls chopped off.) Dose/has anyone else had a simmiler problem?

Laurence.

You need to encourage him and allow him to reach climax, after that he should stop doing it (Y)

Hope that helps :)

Even when I'm in the shittest of moods, Laurence--Trials never fails to amuse me. He's honestly the only idiot I don't want banned. Laurence--Trials for mod, amirite?

Lmao well im glad i make you laugh:) But dont you think my cat shagging my feet is a sirious problem?

PS. Its quite irritating too.

I dont really understand? what dose climax mean? (i have looked it up im not being lazy)

Thankyou for the help though i just thought i'd get abuse like normal.

Wikipedia link for you buddy (Y)

Just ignore the fags on here taking the piss, it's a serious issue and i completely see where you're coming from (Y)

Edited by Adam-Griffin

In felines, this is a regular occurrence when initiating a humping like position on the owners foot, often whilst in bed with your pet. It is advised that you allow the cat to finish and ejaculate, this is often messy but is essential for the cats survival, if not done regularly (Experts advise twice a week, minumum although loving owners allow it upto 10 times a week) the cat will almost certainly perish due to a build up of semen in it's body.

TF edit? (L)

Wikipedia link for you buddy (Y)

Just ignore the fags on here taking the piss, it's a serious issue and i completely see where you're coming from (Y)

Lmao did you write that ? and so you want it to have a f**king orgasum on my food :S what if it jizzes

EDIT: It has no balls.

You could just fight fire with fire and start humping its feet see how he likes it.

Or that could just turn it on and make the problem even worse.

HAHA what if someone walked in on me.

Edited by Laurence--Trials

Lmao did you write that ? and so you want it to have a f**king orgasum on my food :S what if it jizzes

HAHA what if someone walked in on me.

If he does then clean it up, make sure you dispose of it properly though, if neighbouring cats smell it they may rip open the bin bags and initiate sex with your rubbish. So what if someone walks in :S? It's only natural, most decent owners do it, apparently it helps make a stronger bond between pet and owner. :)

If he does then clean it up, make sure you dispose of it properly though, if neighbouring cats smell it they may rip open the bin bags and initiate sex with your rubbish. So what if someone walks in :S? It's only natural, most decent owners do it, apparently it helps make a stronger bond between pet and owner. :)

Yep, and if anyone thinks it's weird then just say that you misunderstood what 'getting some pussy' meant. If they know you even as much as I do (i.e. f**k all) then they'll know that you're probably being deadly serious.

allright then :S im trusting you here adam. Oh and im not shagging the cat.. even if you do it with yours. ^.^

Yep, and if anyone thinks it's weird then just say that you misunderstood what 'getting some pussy' meant. If they know you even as much as I do (i.e. f**k all) then they'll know that you're probably being deadly serious.

As funny as it may sound im not going to shag my cat.

allright then :S im trusting you here adam. Oh and im not shagging the cat.. even if you do it with yours. ^.^

As funny as it may sound im not going to shag my cat.

Mine died for this exact reason and it destroyed me which is why i'm trying to help you here, i wouldn't want anyone to go through what i did with mine :(

You should only ever be a receiver, never a giver when it comes to cats. The anatomy is just wrong for that, but please Do trust me on this, i'd hate for you to lose a pet like i did :(

Good luck buddy, let me know how you get on with it (Y)

Hope i've helped :)

Mine died for this exact reason and it destroyed me which is why i'm trying to help you here, i wouldn't want anyone to go through what i did with mine :(

You should only ever be a receiver, never a giver when it comes to cats. The anatomy is just wrong for that, but please Do trust me on this, i'd hate for you to lose a pet like i did :(

Good luck buddy, let me know how you get on with it (Y)

Hope i've helped :)

Are you sirious or am i just being stuped - again

on the other hand im going to see what happens if i let it shag my feet :sick:(N)

Are you sirious or am i just being stuped - again

on the other hand im going to see what happens if i let it shag my feet :sick:(N)

I wouldn't joke about something as serious as this buddy (Y) It's not fair to joke when an animals life is in the balance. The cat may find it more arousing and stimulating if you have no socks on, therfore decreasing the intercourse time and allowing you to get to sleep quicker.

I might be able to find you out some links to forums and stuff about it, it's pretty common practice and i thought it was common knowledge amongst cat owner-obviously not.

Best of luck, send my best wishes to your cat (Y)