Coustellier St. Blaise

Alex Dark

At long last after months and months of nagging and waiting I received my Coustellier today :)

Got kind of bored with the high BB and length of the V2, so back to the V1 .... really looking forward to the change. A fairly unusual down-grade i guess, but hey ...

Geo is 1085, 385, +10 for anyone that cares...

Not really sure what colour to spray it...but i'll be building it up with all the kit of the V2. Comments welcome :D

Pictures Here

maybe a colour which will make your bike stand out against the rest, if its possible maybe add some glitter into the colours to make it really custom ? but it all depends on your budget for the paint and what ever else or whether you are getting it done in a spray shop.

if you are going for a spray shop idea then if you tell the the colour then i think you will get a selection of what they can do for you and you choose :)

maybe a colour which will make your bike stand out against the rest, if its possible maybe add some glitter into the colours to make it really custom ? but it all depends on your budget for the paint and what ever else or whether you are getting it done in a spray shop.

if you are going for a spray shop idea then if you tell the the colour then i think you will get a selection of what they can do for you and you choose :)

Nah itll be a home job...and nothing too fancy as its only temporary until the new frame is built :)

one block colour probably...was thinking maybe an XTP spray job? :S

how about small parts of lots of different colours then ? it will stand out against the rest of the bikes on here and you could but a few small tins of different colours instead of one big plain tub.

then again some block paint jobs look good.

dont see many green frames knocking around (A)

Looks different Alex :P

Although if it is the same frame i am thinking of that has been around the houses many times, is that is is not actualy a coustellier frame, it was one of the cheaper copies that were available to buy off ebay at the time, there are slight differences, they did have a disc mount but i am pretty sure Prawn removed it when he had it.....

Adam

Looks different Alex :P

Although if it is the same frame i am thinking of that has been around the houses many times, is that is is not actualy a coustellier frame, it was one of the cheaper copies that were available to buy off ebay at the time, there are slight differences, they did have a disc mount but i am pretty sure Prawn removed it when he had it.....

Adam

yeees certainly is....nah no disc mount on this one

Possibly THE hardest front ends to pull up in the world on them bikes, along with the t-rex which is the same i think?

hmm, depends on setup though I suppose?

so what is a good set up on the front to get it up easy? I have a friend thats selling a coust and im quite tempted by it as its supposed to be a awesome trials frame.

Im trying out a 120 x 20* nuc stem with Monty TI bars...but im sure that's going to be too high . If my suspicions prove correct; I'll be using an echo 110mm x 5* with 10-20mm of stem stackers.