My New Second-hand Inspired ;-)

halaburt

... is that the Ebay auction one?

Yup... Danny donated it to the BBC's Children In Need "Pudsey" drive and they auctioned it on eBay.

The auction listing only included some very small photos where you couldn't really see too much of the bike and its condition/setup... so it was a bit of a mystery of exactly what it would look like (setup, condition, etc.). I was very pleased that it wasn't overly "freshened up" for the auction -- in fact, the BBC never really ever had it in their possession.

I have to ask.. what did you end up paying?...

The auction closed at £3100.

Did the advert say 'very light use, one careful lady owner'?

Something like "Only ridden to church on Sundays."

You bought that for 3100 pounds?

Thats what i was going to say! you could of brought an amazing bike for £3100

Ha!... Obviously. This is (for me) a "collector piece" and not for riding. I'd prefer to think of it as 100x as good a deal as this: Lance Butterfly Bike

yeah but hes obviously gonna be able to do flairs now guys !!!!

duuhh :P

x

It remains to be seen if any riding skill "karma" was accidentally shipped over with the bike. I haven't found it yet.

Ha!... Obviously. This is (for me) a "collector piece" and not for riding. I'd prefer to think of it as 100x as good a deal as this: Lance Butterfly Bike

It remains to be seen if any riding skill "karma" was accidentally shipped over with the bike. I haven't found it yet.

Most of the parts have been changed anyway

haha £3100 i wunt dare its not like hes a f***ing film star. could have bought a top spec brand new un for half the price, and got him to sign it on a ride.

plus it just looks like hes got spare parts out of his garage and built a bike up.

RIPPED OFF! >_<

haha £3100 i wunt dare its not like hes a f***ing film star. could have bought a top spec brand new un for half the price, and got him to sign it on a ride.

plus it just looks like hes got spare parts out of his garage and built a bike up.

RIPPED OFF! >_<

Ermmm its his money.. he knows what he wants and what's his limit is, he said its a collectble and it is.

did danny run it with odd brake pads? and has it always had echo forks on it??

it's a cool bike to have, but to be honest, if i was danny i would of wanted to keep it as 'the bike from that film that got me famous' kinda thing, i'm sure in the future he'd be interested in buying it back...

hell, i'd like my old t-pro back for sentimental value and all that bike did was waste my youth :lol: