Jake.

Maybe we should have a topic where we can all recommend new seniors?

Why MadManMike isn't yet I don't understand, he's old and that?

I guess it's 'cos I speak my mind too often?

But then so does "monkeysee..."

I would actually like to know the reason I'm not though :)

How about giving Seniors the right to de-validate (Or vote for de-validation - is that even a word?!)...

That's a neat idea, or just increase the amount of votes from 5 to 10. I think it might be the case that new members who have been validated will try to validate their "m8s" from NMC hence creating a mess.

I guess it's 'cos I speak my mind too often?

But then so does "monkeysee..."

I would actually like to know the reason I'm not though :)

Maybe its because all you seem to do is put people down and have a go if they post something a bit wrong.

I'll be a senior before you and I've got no chance ha ha ha.

Maybe its because all you seem to do is put people down and have a go if they post something a bit wrong.

I'll be a senior before you and I've got no chance ha ha ha.

To be fair though, you just have something personally against me, so you would say that.

I only put people down if they deserve it - if someone can't be bothered to even try and type properly, I'll let them know. I don't just randomly pick on people.

Hitler was the reincarnatio of jesus, he was merely taking revenge for them killing him, why did they not rejoice for the return of there messiah?

Hitler was not the reincarnation of jesus. 6 million jews died under his regime. Jesus would never have sanctioned such horrific acts of murder.

Hitler was the reincarnatio of jesus, he was merely taking revenge for them killing him, why did they not rejoice for the return of there messiah?

Hitler was not the reincarnation of jesus. 6 million jews died under his regime. Jesus would never have sanctioned such horrific acts of murder.

lol